Complaint Review: ENET ACTION CARD

• Submitted: Wed, April 21, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 21, 2004

• Reported By:tamarac Florida
ENET ACTION CARD
www.enet action card Nationwide U.S.A.

ENET ACTION CARD ripoff crooks Internet

On March of 2003 I received a call from an individual who said I was approved for a $5000 limit credit card. He told me that it would re-establish my credit. It sounds good but then he mention a fee of $159.00. I was kind of skeptical but nonetheless I agree for it to be electronically drawn from my bank account. They told me I would receive my card in the mail in 4-to 6 weeks. There was no card or packages to start out with. I kept calling but were told all sort of excuses.

They said my card was lost. They also told me the strip on the card got messed up so I would have to wait. They also told me that it was returned to back to them.

At this point I got really fed up and ask for a refund and they again bull crop me around. They would not allow me to speak with a manager. They were rude and I fiqure they stole my hard earn money. Please someone out there help me. Maybe there is a class action lawsuit or something. Please let join together and get our money and also stop these crooks from doing this to other people

Michelle
tamarac, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2004 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENET-ACTION-CARD/nationwide/ENET-ACTION-CARD-ripoff-crooks-Internet-88526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENET ACTION CARD