Complaint Review: ENET Action Card And MCFS Premium Megasaver

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2003

• Reported By:Canandaigua New York
ENET Action Card And MCFS Premium Megasaver
9590 NW 25TH STREET MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

ENET Action Card And MCFS Premium Megasaver ripoff They promised a credit card and sent nothing after taking $159 from me MIAMI Florida

ENET Action Card called me and offered me A $5,000 dollar credit limit at a very low fixed interest rate. All i had to do was give them $159 to secure the card. In return they would not charge me for the $150 that I charged on the card??????
At any rate I fell for it. And now I'm out the $159.

Then the criminals turned aroun and gave my account info to another company Premium Megasaver who turned aroound and charged me $54.90 for some auto service I have never even heard of. I researched and was able to come up with a phone # they told me I agreed to use their service free for 15 days. What I am a AAA member why would I bother with some other service. At any rate they said they would review/investigate my account. But for some reason I wasn't privvy to the investigation. i have yet to get in touch with ENET Action Card. Anyone have any info to help me retrieve the money they conned me out of

Canandaigua, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2003 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENET-Action-Card-And-MCFS-Premium-Megasaver/MIAMI-Florida-33172/ENET-Action-Card-And-MCFS-Premium-Megasaver-ripoff-They-promised-a-credit-card-and-sent-no-74832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENET Action Card And MCFS Premium Megasaver