Complaint Review: ENET CREDIT CARD

• Reported By:ARROYO GRANDE California
ENET CREDIT CARD
Internet U.S.A.

ENET ACTION CREDIT CARD RIPOFF ARIZONA

I RECEIVED A TELEPHONE CALL, FROM WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A GENTLEMAN. BOY, WAS I WRONG. THE OFFER WAS FOR ME TO RECEIVE A $5,000 CREDIT CARD WITH 0% INTEREST FOR LIFE, $150 IN CREDIT, AN AUTO ROAD SIDE SERVICE (WHICH I DECLINED) AND A LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE PLACE (WHICH I ALSO DECLINED).

NOW, THEY TAKE ABOUT $40 OUT OF YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT, I CALLED AFTER I GAVE THEM THE INFORMATION STATING THAT I DID NOT WANT TO REC. THE CREDIT CARD AFTER ALL. THEY SAID NO PROBLEM, THEY WOULD JUST NOT CHARGE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I HAD TO GO INTO THE HOSPITAL DUE TO A BACK INJURY THAT HAPPRNED ON THE JOB ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO. I RECENTLY HAD LOWER BACK SURGERY AND THAT IS ONE OF THE REASON THAT I ACCEPTED THE OFFER TO BEGIN WITH. I HAD HOSPITAL BILLS, LIVING ON SOCIAL SECURITY (UNDER $1000 PER MONTH) AND BEING A SINGLE PARENT.

NOT TO MENTION THAT I DO NOT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE AND HAVE A RX BILL EVERY MONTH AT THE PHARMACY OF OVER $1000 PER MO. THEY WENT AHEAD AND TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, THE ROADSIDE SERVICE (CONTINENTAL RESCUE SERVICE) AND THE PHONE PLACE (MEGA SAVER) ALSO TOOK THEIR CHARGE OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. NOW, I AM SO P*SS** THAT I CAN'T SEE STRAIGHT.
HERE IS SOME OF THE INFORMATION WE NEED:

CONTACT INFORMATION: Com America Bank of Texas 1-214-630-3030. From here they gave me 2 numbers 1-800-471-3023 sound familiar? and a direct contact number 927-239-2327
SOME OF THE OTHER BUSINESSES THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE USED DCAS Software Solutions,5720 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway,Suite 325, Dallas.TX 75240 927-239-2327

THE PROCESSOR BANK
Valley Com Solutions, Tempe, Arizona 85281, 480-921-1288

OTHER NAME OF COMPANIES USED: American Credit Solutions, AIM Warehouse, Alini, International Market, AllCredit Savings, American Financial Savings Benefit, Assail, C.M.S., Consumer Marketing Services, American Financial Saving Benefits, Capital Choice Consumer Credit, Central Intel Communication, Continental Auto Rescue, Comcard America, Consumer Credit Solutions, Credit Processing Center, CreditMart, Ecommex Corporation, E-Credit Solutions, G.B.I., Global Banking Investments, Global Retrieval Systems, Minute Mega Saver, Hartford Auto Club, Household Protection, Infinity, Millennium Communications and Fulfillment, Multi Media, National Credit Service, National Credit Shopper, National Research Group, Nationwide Cellular, NCS, Platinum Plus, Premium Mega Saver, Merchandise Credit Shield 2000, VISA World, and Zentel Enterprises."

I DID NOTICE THAT ON THE LIST OF LINKS ON THIS FORM, THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF THESE COMPANIES.
LET'S GO GET THESE GUYS! PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP.

Luann
ARROYO GRANDE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2004 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENET-CREDIT-CARD/internet/ENET-ACTION-CREDIT-CARD-RIPOFF-ARIZONA-86510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENET CREDIT CARD