• Submitted: Sat, September 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 20, 2008

• Reported By:Chicopee Massachusetts
www.billview.com/esbi Nationwide U.S.A.

ENHANCED SEVICES BILLING, INC. Placed my mental well-being at risk for higher crisis. Unknown Unknown

To Whom It May Concern;

September 20, 2008

While I collected my mail Friday night, and got home I open everything then start reading what I have received. When I got to reading my phone bill, I was shocked, only because I am under a disability to which my bill should never go over a certain amount even for in state long distance calls. I was outraged to see that Verizon would allow such a scam on my bill. They have threatened me, by saying that if I did not pay their charges they would place me in a "pursed collections independentaly." This is how it was worded.

I recently called Verizon to get a charge that I believe is illeagal to start with, that of which being the $3.50 for long distance (I guess) to which I have never used, but they just kept taking it out regardless. So I went to a much cheaper plan (or so I thought). Then getting my bill for October, and seeing not just Telecom's services on there, there's this new service for something called "Voice mail services".

I don't even own a cell phone. My answering machine does not give the day, time, or all the bells and whistles that most folks probably do have.

I do have to admit that I will be on their collections for the rest of my living days, unto which, they will never be receiving any money from me. The Voicemail mnthlyfee, started on 9/8. This is word for word. They couldn't even spell monthly right!

If you or the people or me ever finds out who did this, I will sue for "Mental Anguish" because I just got out of the hospital from a breakdown!

I do not put up with SPAM in my e-mail, why would I inside of a bill. My husband told me not to worry about it. But he doesn't understand that things like this just make me a lot more paranoid about reality!

So this is my complaint/report to you. I shouldn't have to pay anything to file a complaint with your company to get whoever is doing this and also getting away with it. I couldn't even reach them by phone, and yes there was a (I think) toll-free telephone number!

Why would I possibly need a new service provider. I was under the impression I already had one and that was "Verizon".

One of these days, I am just going to rip all my phones out of their wall sockets and not have problem-people like this anymore!

Chicopee, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2008 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENHANCED-SEVICES-BILLING-INC/nationwide/ENHANCED-SEVICES-BILLING-INC-Placed-my-mental-well-being-at-risk-for-higher-crisis-Unkn-374634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENHANCED SEVICES BILLING, INC.