Complaint Review: ENII - Engineering Networkers International Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 14, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
ENII - Engineering Networkers International Inc.
15405 SE 37th St Suite 130 Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 425-990-8078
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

ENII - Engineering Networkers International Inc. Alex Danesh at ENII refused to send a confirmation email to me after I requested that he pull an application for a contract position at T-Mobile that he had submitted me for. Bellevue Washington

Alex Danesh refused to send me the confirmation email stating that he had pulled my application from T-Mobile. After numerous conversations he stated that he had the email from T-Mobile and all he had to do was press send....but he wouldn't do that because I had threatened him. I had advised him that if he did not send me the confirmation email that I would contact the Better Business Bureau. That was not a threat...it was a logical progression of events following his refusal to do the right thing. We never could reach an agreement on the pay rate and per diem compensation so everything started to go downhill from there. I was contacted the next day by another consulting firm concerning the same position and they offered me substantially more for the same position, in the same company, in the same city. Needless to say I was shocked. My problem is that T-Mobile will accept my application if Alex and ENII will pull theirs.

So....Alex says he pulled my application but refuses to send the email from T-Mobile with the confirmation number. What is worse is that he tells me that he can do whatever he wants and that I have no recourse. Really???

This is one the most unprofessional, rude and vindictive consulting companies I have ever come in contact with......BEWARE OF ENII AND BEWARE OF ALEX DANESH......HE IS A LIAR.

Jfkgal
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENII-Engineering-Networkers-International-Inc/Bellevue-Washington-98006/ENII-Engineering-Networkers-International-Inc-Alex-Danesh-at-ENII-refused-to-send-a-con-363043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENII - Engineering Networkers International Inc.