Complaint Review: ENP Studios ,Eric Pulizzano

• Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: Johnny — Jersey City New Jersey USA
ENP Studios ,Eric Pulizzano
1971 W.Lumsden Rd Suite 353 Brandon, Florida United States of America

ENP Studios ,Eric Pulizzano Eric Pulizzano ENP Studios took my Money and ran. Brandon, Florida

I received a proposal specifying the design and implementation of a web site for my business, the designer Eric Pulizzano requested I deposit half of the total sum ($650) into his bank account to commence work on the website. This was done only after I initially paid him through his paypal acct that suspiciously was hacked into and had to be shut down. I naively followed his instructions and a deposit was made on 9/17/2009. I emailed Eric to advise him of this along with some web design instructions and left it at that. I received a follow up email from Eric on 9/20/2009 indicating that he was recovering from the flu and would begin on my site the following week. After some time of no further follow up I sent an email to Eric requesting status and he then replied on 10/1/2009 indicating that he had undergone surgery causing the delay and would provide some more updates the following Wednesday. After Wednesday (10/7/2009) came and went with no follow up I sent another email on 10/9/2009 as well left a voice message with no response. I sent another email on 10/12 and also attempted to call ENP's toll free # 888-805-6673 again only to discover that it had been disconnected. A final email was sent to Eric on 10/14 advising him I would discontinue doing business with him and that I would be reporting him to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENP-Studios-Eric-Pulizzano/Brandon-Florida-33511/ENP-Studios-Eric-Pulizzano-Eric-Pulizzano-ENP-Studios-took-my-Money-and-ran-Brandon-Flo-512404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENP Studios ,Eric Pulizzano