Complaint Review: ENT* Entertainment Rewards

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:Altoona Pennsylvania
ENT* Entertainment Rewards
1414 E. Maple Rd Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

ENT* Entertainment Rewards Fraudulent charges on my credit card after buying tickets on ticket master Troy Michigan

After Purchasing tickets on Ticket Master, I filled out something for Entertainment rewards, and afterwards I have been charged $9.00 a month for this service that I do not receive. I had wanted to stop the charges months ago, but when i look into the charge there is no phone number to contact Entertainment rewards and cancel.

So I finally googled the company and saw that I was not alone. I am going to do what I can to have them stop billing me, as well as get those past charges reimbursed.

Michelle
Altoona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENT-Entertainment-Rewards/Troy-Michigan-48083/ENT-Entertainment-Rewards-Fraudulent-charges-on-my-credit-card-after-buying-tickets-on-ti-283279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENT* Entertainment Rewards