Complaint Review: ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS 866-364-1333 MI Entertainment Rewards, Ticketmaster

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:New Richmond Wisconsin
ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS 866-364-1333 MI Entertainment Rewards, Ticketmaster
www.entertainmentrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS 866-364-1333 MI Entertainment Rewards, Ticketmaster $400 unauthorized charge to a company I've never dealt with Internet

*Consumer Comment: Go back to Ticketmaster and read the disclosures that stated this when you bought tickets online

I was checking my account information today to figure out where I was at, pay bills and whatnot, and I noticed a $400 transaction on the second of January that I knew nothing about.

After thinking for awhile as to what it could be and drawing blanks, I typed "ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS " into google and found what others have been running into.

Much like similar instances of of this issue, I did indeed order from ticketmaster on the second of December for a concert, coming to a total of $132.91. However, unlike any other reports I've read, I've been charged $400 instead of the $9 that others have been charged, exactly one month later from Entertainment Rewards.

This is pathetic and wrong. While it is reassuring to know I have a reference to prove this a scam and get my money back, it's unnerving to find that I seem to be the only person to recieve a $400 charge.

I'm 19 years old and trying to pay for college. I can't pay my bills if my money is being stolen from a company I've never done business with. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Vance
New Richmond, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTENTERTAINMNTREWRDS-866-364-1333-MI-Entertainment-Rewards-Ticketmaster/internet/ENTENTERTAINMNTREWRDS-866-364-1333-MI-Entertainment-Rewards-Ticketmaster-400-unauthori-408974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS 866-364-1333 MI Entertainment Rewards, Ticketmaster

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

They are there - just no one bothers to read them. You either completed a survey or took advantage of the $$ off your current offer. This is the hook that signs you up and tells you that a monthly fee will be charged after a free trial period

The Today show did a piece on these membership programs based on viewer complaints and they went to all the websites reported and found full disclosure for every single one. Just no one bothered to read it.

In the future - do not complete the survey's and ignore the $$ off offers. READ EVERYTHING!