• Report: #420824

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:duluth Minnesota
Ticket Master Duluth, Minnesota U.S.A.

ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS - Ticket Master Fraud Rip Off Duluth Minnesota

I went to buy two tanya tucker tickets in nov 2008 but the concert was canceled. I was just going over my account and ticket master ent entertain rewards was billing me 9.00 dollars a month for three months now. They said I ordered this by clicking the button but I did not! I remember seeing this reward program that was already check and I UNCHECKED it and they charged me! I called them and she was rude and insisted I ordered it. I got the feeling that many people are calling by the way this women acted. I'm calling my bank, gosh!! what if they take 500 out I would be totally screwed!! What else can we do about this other then report it to the bank.

duluth, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTENTERTAINMNTREWRDS/Duluth-Minnesota-55806/ENTENTERTAINMNTREWRDS-Ticket-Master-Fraud-Rip-Off-Duluth-Minnesota-420824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS