Complaint Review: ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS

• Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:del valle Texas
ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS
ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS Nationwide U.S.A.

ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS they rip me off 9 dlls a month from my bank account with let me know about it ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS Nationwide

ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS rip me off 9 dollars from my bank account and i been reading that this happened to alo of people. i just call to cancelled so please be quick and call this number 1-866-364-1333 they cancellled as soon as a i call so go and do it they has been taking money from a lot of accounts , saying that you get eroll on a coupons progarm that you never use.

866-364-1333

Gerza
del valle, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTENTERTAINMNTREWRDS/nationwide/ENTENTERTAINMNTREWRDS-they-rip-me-off-9-dlls-a-month-from-my-bank-account-with-let-me-kn-412487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS