Complaint Review: ENTERPRISE LEASING COMPANY OF ORLANDO

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Richie — Freeport Florida United States of America
ENTERPRISE LEASING COMPANY OF ORLANDO
600 Corporate Park Drive St. Louis, MO 63105 Internet United States of America

ENTERPRISE LEASING COMPANY OF ORLANDO ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS Field a False report with the Police, Filed Charges determined by a court of law to be hearsay, charged me for a scratch that was there already and marked on the contract Internet

*General Comment: enterprise nationwide scam

*Author of original report: lawsuit filed in Orange county cuircut court

*Consumer Comment: criminal Enterprise

I was involved in a car crash while vacationing in the Orlando Area. I was told by my insurance company a reservation number to rent a car with ENTERPRISE. I want you to keep in mind my car was with airbag deployment ect. My insurance also stated I had a 900 maximum with this car on the 8th of DEC. There Employee ALEXANDER BRUCE BENNIEWITZ negligently made the agreement for thee days and charged my credit card $90.00 to cover the three days only. The company submitted and invoice for the full amount of the rental authorized by them and my insurance paid them $510.00. In an attempt to cover himself after one month of the supposed termination of the lease agreement sent a certified letter on the 27th of Dec and then filed criminal charges against me and states in his police report I STOLE THE TRUCK. I have been through the process and the charges were dropped by the State as NOLO Prosequi after I submitted evidence to the state that none of his report was accurate or true, I had to travel 6 hours from home to appear in court 3 times. I also was charged by there company for a scratch that was already on the vehicle as marked on the original agreement. I have tried to call the company and resolve the matters but they are very rude and have been told I would receive calls from the Vice President and have not. I have found numerous complaints filed by this company online and there are many wrongs done to people by this company. There is a very similar case filed in 1994 where a sister company was sued for damages relating to this same issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTERPRISE-LEASING-COMPANY-OF-ORLANDO/internet/ENTERPRISE-LEASING-COMPANY-OF-ORLANDO-ENTERPRISE-HOLDINGS-Field-a-False-report-with-the-Po-796126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTERPRISE LEASING COMPANY OF ORLANDO

#1 General Comment

enterprise nationwide scam

AUTHOR: martha walton - (United States of America)

i have reported my similar rip off damage claim by enterprise to consumer affairs and attorney general of florida. we all need to somehow file a class action suit against this company. how can they continue to rip people off.

lawsuit filed in Orange county cuircut court

AUTHOR: RichieHarrison - (United States of America)

I have obtained counsel and fed suit agsinst tge manager and the company.

criminal Enterprise

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

Enterprise is getting very good at this scam. I'm going by the almost 200 complaints posted on this website. Most are referring to the same thing.