Complaint Review: ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2005

• Reported By:winona Texas
ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR
3221 A Loop 323 SSW , Texas U.S.A.

ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR ripoff Tyler Texas

Enterprise is a rip off, thats all there is to it. I was an employee at a branch for 4 years and in my 2nd year of working there I seen alot of things that shouldnt have happened and one of them happened to me. I was screwed out of a price rental on a car I used for the weekend. Me and another employee worked there and on the same weekend we rented 2 cars, the exact same cars, and I had to pay more for my rental than the other employee. He was there a year more than I was and one of the leasing agents always gave him cuts on everything. She never charged him for gas or mileage on the car. If the car was full of gas she would mark the contract to where it showed the car was on empty. ( I seen proof of that myself ). On the other hand I would have to bring it back with the same amount of gas that was in it and they would check my mileage I put on car... Why do that to me if he dont have to??? I WILL NEVER RENT FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

John
rip off, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2005 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTERPRISE-RENT-A-CAR/Texas-75701/ENTERPRISE-RENT-A-CAR-ripoff-Tyler-Texas-168861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR