Complaint Review: ENTERPRISE RENTAL

ENTERPRISE RENTAL
7600 75TH ST.,STE. 104 KENOSHA, Wisconsin United States of America

ENTERPRISE RENTAL NO CAR AVAILABLE KENOSHA, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: We Are Listening

*Consumer Comment: Sorry, I can not resist...

*Consumer Comment: Barney Fife

on feb 21, 2012 i arrived in kenosha wis. at 3:30 p.m. to pick up a rental car that i had reserved the week before. the attendant had called me earlier while enroute to kenosha to see if i still needed the car and i told him yes.  after arriving at my hotel he called me again and told me that they didn;t have a car yet but one would probably be in later. after waiting i went to the store location figuring that if a car was not there that i would wait for one to come in.

after arriving at the store the attendant advised me that they did not have a car and did not know when one would come in. he advised that one might be in this evening or in the morning. i had a funeral to go to in the morning at 10 a.m. and couldn;t wait and not have a car at all. they over booked and should have called to let me know also i was already charged for the insurance and did not even get a car. do not rent from them ever!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTERPRISE-RENTAL/KENOSHA-Wisconsin-53142/ENTERPRISE-RENTAL-NO-CAR-AVAILABLE-KENOSHA-Wisconsin-844988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTERPRISE RENTAL

We Are Listening

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - (USA)

Hello,
I would like to discuss this further. Please email me at care[at]enterprise.com with complete details, exact renting location, and confirmation number. Please use reference # 120227-000299 in the subject line of the email. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you.
-Kyle
Enterprise Rent a Car

Sorry, I can not resist...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

I agree 100% that this post is a legit complaint, but not much can be done about it other then to post here and expose it. The post reminded me of this (copy and paste into your browser and enjoy)...heck if we can't laugh about life's little mishaps once in a while, well I feel even more sorry for us all...

Barney Fife

AUTHOR: Golfer - (United States of America)

Sounds like they only have one car in Kenosha,  just as Barney only had one bullet for his gun.