Complaint Review: ENTERPRISE RENTAL

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:cleveland Ohio
ENTERPRISE RENTAL
24690 SPERRY DRIVE WESTLAKE, Ohio U.S.A.

ENTERPRISE RENTAL CHARGING ME FOR A FAULTY RENTAL WESTLAKE Ohio

Enterprise company who rented me a faulty car rental could have ended up being a disaster they are trying to make me pay for a blown out tire that was not my fault they have harass me and sending me threaten letters I have did ever thing right from day one I had made the call to their office the day of the rental to let them know of the problem with a indicator light I call after the blow out and I lost a rental day because of this and they have know morals I could have gotten myself killed they didnt examined the car the day of the rental i call back to ask them about the indicator light that was on and the office was closed they closed at 1:00 i call about 3pm i can have my phone records pulled if nescarry come to find out the indicator light that was on was letting me know of the low tire pressure i looked through manual and when i found that out, thats when i called the company and got know answer.

this people are trying to make me pay almost $300.00 for a tire that was not my fault they threat to put it on my credit report i say to keep them from messing my gredit up i would pay 160.00 to leave my outstanding credit and telephone harashment alone thanks for post this and i did file a bbb report and they have serveral complaints against them

Candace
cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTERPRISE-RENTAL/WESTLAKE-Ohio-44145/ENTERPRISE-RENTAL-CHARGING-ME-FOR-A-FAULTY-RENTAL-WESTLAKE-Ohio-341060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTERPRISE RENTAL