Complaint Review: ENTERPRISE WHO'S WHO

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 25, 2007

• Reported By:Trujillo Alto Other
ENTERPRISE WHO'S WHO
4320 WINFIELD RD. #200 WARRENVILLE, Illinois U.S.A.

ENTERPRISE WHO'S WHO UPDATING THE LISTING INFORMATION? SCAM WARRENVILLE Illinois

*Author of original report: Scam Solved!!! After Letter

I'm a lawyer in Puerto Rico and my son in law, who is my client, came for help because a few months ago he received a phone call in which this person told him that they were updating the information in their listing of yellow pages. My son in law happened to recently sign up for an ad in Puerto Rico Yellow Pages, so he told the guy what do you mean by updating. The guy over the phone asks him: did you recently spoke to our sales representative Oscar Ramirez? Before my son in law answered, the guy kept on talking and read him his home address and asked him if it was correct and my son in law obviously answered positive, because the address was correct.

My son in law asked him if this was from the yellow pages on-line which he recently contacted and the guy answered: YES. The guy kept on talking really fast and didn't give my son in law the chance to ask anymore telling him, "I'm just the quality control and I can not tell you more." So he told him you are going to receive an invoice and immediately hung up.

My son in law truly believed that he was talking to Puerto Rico yellow pages, but he went in shock when he received an invoice in the amount of $359.40 and started receiving continous and oppresive calls demanding the payment. My son in law told them that at no moment he contracted with them and that he does not know what are they talking about, so they started adding high interests and as of today he allegedly "owes" them $419.40.

Today I called and spoke to Claudia Gutierrez who is in charge of his "account" and required her to let me hear the tape. Let me tell you, it is as clear as water that they intentionally made him believe that they were just updating information for yellow pages. You should hear that tape.

When I told her that my son in law is just getting started with his business and that there are no possibilities that he could update or renew a contract with them, she said that he had a previous contract with them through a company named WILSON AND GOLDBERG (only God knows who they are, I don't even find them over the internet.) Oh! and she kept arguing and insisting that he made a contract with them over the phone. I told her, hey, let's keep this simple if you produce the previous contract in which my client signed for your services whichever they are, that's it, he will pay up to the las penny, if not I will see you in Court. She says that she will send it to me.

I threatened to sue them if they don't stop harrasing and calling my son in law and also sent them a lawyerly letter by fax and by first class mail.

Nevertheless, as a lawyer I want to get this done, up to its last consequences and would like to receive more information and input in other complaints and their results. This scamers got to be stopped immediately.

Frances
Trujillo Alto
Puerto Rico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2007 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTERPRISE-WHOS-WHO/WARRENVILLE-Illinois-60555/ENTERPRISE-WHOS-WHO-UPDATING-THE-LISTING-INFORMATION-SCAM-WARRENVILLE-Illinois-284586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTERPRISE WHO'S WHO

AUTHOR: Lcda. frances caraballo - (Puerto Rico)

As I told you before I wrote this people a very lawyerly letter on behalf of my san in law and sent it by fax. The letter had all my credentials, state bar number, federal bar number, etc. etc. Four hours later the gal called me and said they were cancelling the service. (What service??) And she tells me: "We are doing this but you better tell your client that next time he should know better as to making mistakes over the phone". I said: "hey, I won't accept that comment about my client, you were the ones who called him so you made the mistake. She told me: "I'm just calling to cancel everything". Then she just hung up. That was in november 13, 2007 and since hten my son in law has not received any more annoying phone calls and/or bills. YES!!!

If anybody needs my letter I would be more than glad to share it. Just e-mail me at (((email redacted))).

Scam Solved!!! After Letter

AUTHOR: Lcda. Frances Caraballo - (Puerto Rico)