Complaint Review: ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS (ENTERTAINMTREWRDS.COM)

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2007

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS (ENTERTAINMTREWRDS.COM)
ENTERTAINMTREWRDS.COM Internet U.S.A.

Ticketmaster & ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS (ENTERTAINMTREWRDS.COM) Entertainment Rewards -- slimy creeps Internet Internet

Apparently, one is joined into this little rewards "club" unknowingly. At least, that is what happened to me after I purchased tickets through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster is bogus for allowing this site to co-exist with theirs and ENTERTAINMTREWRDS.COM is nothing but slimy.

The first I knew I was forcably joined to this club was when I saw charges posted to my credit card. I called and closed the account w/ entertainmnt... but charges were still there when my statement came. Not surprisingly, no credit was posted.

After speaking with them AGAIN via telephone, I was told a check would be issued in 4 - 6 weeks. No, they could not issue a refund to the credit card.

Since I am no good at holding my breath and to insure that my rights are protected, I have disputed the charge with my credit card company. Word to the wise: check your credit card statements carefully every month!!

Karen
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2007 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTERTAINMENT-REWARDS-ENTERTAINMTREWRDSCOM/internet/Ticketmaster-ENTERTAINMENT-REWARDS-ENTERTAINMTREWRDSCOM-Entertainment-Rewards-slim-286288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS (ENTERTAINMTREWRDS.COM)