Complaint Review: ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS

• Updated: Wed, March 18, 2009

• Reported By:WOODLAND California
ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS
TICKETMASTER.COM Internet U.S.A.

ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS = RIPOFF!! SCAMMERS! SCAMMING ON INNOCENT PEOPLE TRYING TO BUY TICKETS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME! Internet

I ordered 2 front row seats to the paper view WWE wrestling event 2 arco arena in Sacramento C,A. I went to (((link redacted))) and clicked on the WWE event coming up in June of 2009, I then clicked on BUY TICKETS. It forwarded me to ticketmaster.com to purchase the tickets.. I proceeded to put my atm card information in and confirm the purchase, I printed out the tickets and everything. This was about a month ago, and today I looked up my bank account online as usual, and I seen a transaction pending for $9.00 from "EntertainmentRewards"?? So I called my bank and canceled my card!! I then went on my own little investigation, and came across this website right away! so here I am writing this note to tell you to be very careful when buying tickets on line! Save yourself the stress and the hassle of buying online, and purchase your tickets wherever the event is held.

**My husband is on the phone with ticket master as I'm typing this write now!
So lets see what they have to say about this?.....**

Crystal
WOODLAND, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTERTAINMENT-REWARDS/internet/ENTERTAINMENT-REWARDS-RIPOFF-SCAMMERS-SCAMMING-ON-INNOCENT-PEOPLE-TRYING-TO-BUY-TICKE-435475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS