Complaint Review: ENT*Entertainment Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007

• Reported By:Old Hickory Tennessee
ENT*Entertainment Rewards
1414 E. Maple Road Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

ENT*Entertainment Rewards ripoff/deceitful, unauthorized billing Troy Michigan

Recently, I noticed some unauthorized charges on our bank account. I contacted our bank, because one of the charges left an uncomplete contact number. We are through a credit union, and the woman at the credit union helped me extensively. She was able to find out about two of the unauthorized charges for me, but, the charge for ENT*Entertainment Rewards did not have a complete contact phone number.

After I did some research, I found out the number. I also found out that ENT*Entertainment Rewards works with TicketMaster. I called ENT, and thanks to your site, I was able to know exactly what to say to them, to let them know that I would not rest until they refunded me.
They gave me a "Cancellation Confirmation" number, and informed me that it would take possibly up to "two billing cycles", or, 7 to 10 business days for my account to be refunded.

I then spoke with my bank, and they informed that if the charges appeared again, it would be a good idea to cancel our current Debit cards and get new ones, which can take up to two weeks.

I then spoke with a supervisor at TicketMaster.I explained, very cordially, the entire situation. She agreed that this sounded fraudulent. She took down the information regarding ENT, including how I googled them, so that she and HER supervisor could see the fraudulent reports that come up. TicketMaster has agreed to work with me, and has informed me that they do not wish to work with a company that is deceitful.

I plan to stay on top of this and to also report the other two companies/charges that were on my account.

Old Hickory, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTEntertainment-Rewards/Troy-Michigan-48083/ENTEntertainment-Rewards-ripoffdeceitful-unauthorized-billing-Troy-Michigan-250067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENT*Entertainment Rewards