• Report: #206933

• Updated: Sat, August 19, 2006

• Reported By:Raynham Massachusetts
ENTITLEMENT PRO
Lakeforest, California U.S.A.

ENTITLEMENT PRO fraud took money from my checking account without authorization Ripoff Lakeforest California

This all started with a phone call on 7/24/2006. A person named Christopher Morris asked me if I would like a grant for $5,000 dollars that I would not need to pay back.

Sounded good to me. Then he began to ask me personal questions like name, address, phone number, bank, bank location, route #, accout# last 4 digits ssn this way they can deposit the 5k.

I would receive the 5K once the forms they were sending were filled out and returned, a fee of $249.95 would be taken out then and they would deposit the 5K into my account. Sounds good they would keep saying. How can you pass up this free money.

I also spoke with a supervisor Richie Jones to varify what Christopher Morris was saying. Believe me I was very hesitant but the money sounded like it would help me out so much.

At the end of the conversation I was to get a phone number to call if needed. When it came to the phone number I heard
877 - then nothing but static.

I was scammed.

Today August 19th I received my checking statement and the complete phone number was there, so I called.

Now I am told it would take 5-7 business days to receive a refund. I was furious that I let this happen to me.

Now I have to wait for a refund, if it ever happens...

Ann
Raynham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2006 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTITLEMENT-PRO/Lakeforest-California/ENTITLEMENT-PRO-fraud-took-money-from-my-checking-account-without-authorization-Ripoff-Lak-206933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTITLEMENT PRO