Complaint Review: ENVIRONMENTAL AIR CARE INC

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: Bird dog — Saint Cloud Florida United States of America
ENVIRONMENTAL AIR CARE INC
2775 FRANCIS ST. NE, PALM BAY, FLORIDA 32905 PALM BAY, Florida United States of America

ENVIRONMENTAL AIR CARE INC TRI-STAR VACUUM Is really the Tri-star Vacuum PALM BAY, Florida

When our county turns off your water they bring you bottled water, so when a man showed up trying to get into my house with bottled water I thought it was the county worker.  He was dress in all blue but his tag said The Allergy Store, after I let him in.  He said he was just inviting me to his new store that is going in nearby and he could show me some things. then another guy showed up with many boxes and the show began.  They are selling air purifiers and the Tri-star vacuum and will not leave untill you sign so knowing that I have a 3 day cool off I did.  Everything is a big con job. I put the vacuum out on the front porch and told them to pick it up.  However, they gave me a $809.00 trade in on my old vaccum and did not return it.  So if any attorneys want to take them on I will help you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENVIRONMENTAL-AIR-CARE-INC/PALM-BAY-Florida-32905/ENVIRONMENTAL-AIR-CARE-INC-TRI-STAR-VACUUM-Is-really-the-Tri-star-Vacuum-PALM-BAY-Flori-918752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENVIRONMENTAL AIR CARE INC