Complaint Review: EOS CCA Verizon Wireless

700 Longwater Drive Norwell, Massachusetts United States of America
  • Phone: 1-972-392-0468
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

EOS CCA Verizon Wireless False claim, Cell Phone, Reported to Credit Bureau, Black mark on credit, Norwell, Massachusetts

I have never had anything like this before.  This company charged me with a bill for a cell phone company I have never had.

The company lied when they reported an outrageous bill for a cell phone company I have never used. Against my wishes my husband paid them the full amount so my credit report would not be compromised.  They still put a black mark on my report.

Now I cannot use my credit card because of their lies.  I want them to get my credit restored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EOS-CCA-Verizon-Wireless/Norwell-Massachusetts-02061-0296/EOS-CCA-Verizon-Wireless-False-claim-Cell-Phone-Reported-to-Credit-Bureau-Black-mark-on-853794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EOS CCA Verizon Wireless