Complaint Review: EOS CCA

• Submitted: Sat, August 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: R. won''t take it — palm bay Florida United States of America
PO BOX 567 NORWELL, Massachusetts United States of America

EOS CCA Thratened me to collect a debt I do not owe. They say for a contract cancellation. NORWELL, Massachusetts

I was contacted by this company saying I owed them for not renewing an agreement with sirius satelitte radio. I called the satellite company two months before the service ended to ask them how much another year would cost. Thet rasied the price $50.00 so I told them I would not be renewing. They raised their prices and expected to bill my credit card without my knowledge. You have to pay the year up front before they will provide the service. They claimed I agreed to their terms and conditions.

was not told of this when I purchased this over the phone. They claim they sent the terms and conditions a week after I recieved the service. I asked for a copy of the paper I signed they said they did not have it. The sevice was poor at best but, I paid up front so I lost. Now they want to extort money from me to punish me for not paying for an expensive service that is not very good. I called siruis and they told me I didn't have a balance and that they didn't send my account to collections.

I think this EOS CCA has access to peole personal information and is now using that in an attempt to extort money from that person. They will call and harras people for $30.00 just to see if they will pay. Is EOS CCA even a legitimate company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EOS-CCA/NORWELL-Massachusetts-02061/EOS-CCA-Thratened-me-to-collect-a-debt-I-do-not-owe-They-say-for-a-contract-cancellation-925922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EOS CCA