Complaint Review: EOS CCA

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: mldunn — Broken Arrow Oklahoma United States of America
700 Longwater Drive Norwell, Maryland United States of America

EOS CCA i have recieved a notice of collection on behalf of at&t. I have know knowledge of an outstanding debt. And my records are clear on that. Norwell, Maryland

I have recently been sent a collection notice from Eos CCa. This is the first I have heard of owing at&T any money. My account has been closed with them for almost a year or longer. My records indicate paid in full. I will rrequest a complete accounting from Eos CCa,  but feel like this is a bogus claim and am angered as it may impact my credit report.

I am especially suspicious as I had only lived at my current address for less then a month when the notice was delivered in my mail. I have only recently done a supposed soft credit check for a utility company and wham this shows up. Please let me know what the follow up results from others are in this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EOS-CCA/Norwell-Maryland-02061/EOS-CCA-i-have-recieved-a-notice-of-collection-on-behalf-of-att-I-have-know-knowledge-o-1000565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EOS CCA