Complaint Review: EOS-CCA

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: NYC lawyer — Frederica Delaware United States of America
EOS-CCA
PO Box 439, Norwell, MA Internet United States of America

EOS-CCA Continues to call me to collect a verizon debt for an account that does not exist although verizon advises all accounts are paid in full and none ever went to their collection department Internet

I am being harassed by rude people at EOS-CCA.  I have verified 2X with both Verizon landline and wireless companies that I owe NO money nor have I ever owed them money.  On top of that, both companies verify that the account number given to me by EOS-CCA does not exist!!  This is about to go into collection and the individuals at EOS-CCA are too rude to listen or even verify with Verizon any account numbers or amounts owed!!  If this company goes any further I am going to make it my mission to take then to court!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EOS-CCA/internet/EOS-CCA-Continues-to-call-me-to-collect-a-verizon-debt-for-an-account-that-does-not-exist-922136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EOS-CCA