Complaint Review: EOS CCA

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Stasi — Manhattan New York United States of America

EOS CCA is attempting to collect my work cell phone from a previous employeer.  The company closed in 2008 and now EOS CCA is coming after me.  I do not have ANY paperwork since the cell phone was paid by my previous employeer.

EOS CCA will NOT provide a single copy to me.  They will not give me ANY information regarding the actual debit, how many accounts are included in the debt ( i had a colleague as well), etc.  They will only tell me the amount needed to be paid immediatly by credit card.

How is any of this legal and how I  can I resolve this asap???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EOS-CCA/internet/EOS-CCA-HOW-IS-THIS-LEGAL-Internet-999076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EOS CCA