Complaint Review: EPCON SOLAR

• Updated: Tue, February 23, 2016

• Reported By: Jilted — Phoenix Arizona
EPCON SOLAR
4518 N. 12th St. Suite 108 Phoenix, Arizona USA

EPCON SOLAR ENTIRELY PURE, EPCON COMPANY, EPCONSTRUCTION, Pablo Curiel, Reza Bakshai, Sean Donwen, Renee Pennington are criminals Unethical, liars and con artist! They refuse to pay employees! Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Checks bounced. No last check! Don't work for Epcon

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: EPCON did the same to me!!!!

This is the 6th time in 3 months that Epcon has not paid me my check on time. This time they say there was a family emergency and no one could sign the checks. A new excuse every time.  Its ironic that Pablo Curiel and his sister Celeste are always out of the office on pay days.  I have been there for 2 months and they have ignored the contract signed between us and now expect me to literally work for free. This company is unethical and criminal in nature! My holidays are ruined as I wait for a check that I'm sure I will never get. I have spoken with several employees and many have stated that several of their payroll checks have bounced many times during the last year. Pablo Curiel, Reza Bakshai, Sean Donwen and Renee Pennington have a racket going and they sould be ashamed. I will contact the attorney general and file a complaint. Stay as far away from this company as you can. They are CRIMINALS.

Jilted

Phoenix AZ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPCON-SOLAR-/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/EPCON-SOLAR-ENTIRELY-PURE-EPCON-COMPANY-EPCONSTRUCTION-Pablo-Curiel-Reza-Bakshai-Se-1104177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPCON SOLAR

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Checks bounced. No last check! Don't work for Epcon

AUTHOR: Ownersofepconsuckd***s - ()

I have not received my last check or heard from anybody there. They think labor is free and they are scamming people who do business with them! My check before my last one bounced and they also didn't take care of it. Some reason they seem to still be in business which means they are scamming more and more people. Worst company ever!!!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

EPCON did the same to me!!!!

AUTHOR: Blank - ()

They did the same to me. I had 3 paychecks bounce! Epcon refused to pay my overdraft charges. I wasn't able to pay the deposit on my apt and was out of luck because of them. Horrible Horrible company!