Complaint Review: EPI, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, August 17, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, August 17, 2014

• Reported By: Emma — Cook Minnesota
EPI, Inc.
Malone, New York USA

EPI, Inc. Bullying with the product, stating that it would be sent regardless of the purchasers dissatisfaction, sexual harassment as in calling me "sugar", belittling comments, as in "what are you gonna do, little man" Malone New York

So I bought this product for my septic and used it. Fine I kept it. Then they called again and said they had another product for me to try. They were very pushy but said if I wasn't happy I could return it in 30 days. Fine send it out. I used it but didn't feel the need to keep it so I tried to return it and was told I couldn't. And that if I tried to send it back they would still bill me and would just send the product back to me. Ok please never call me again. I dont ever care to purchase anything more from you. They continue to call me every 3-6 months. I continue to tell them I'm not interested. Tonight 8-17-2014 9:15 pm I get a call asking how I'm liking the product. Me " I'm not" " I don't want you people calling here and I don't want anymore of these products". Him " ok SUGAR I'll get this mailed right out to you then". He called me sugar and rattles off my address multiple times saying the product you want is coming your way!  I finally hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPI-Inc/Malone-New-York/EPI-Inc-Bullying-with-the-product-stating-that-it-would-be-sent-regardless-of-the-purc-1170407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPI, Inc.