Complaint Review: EPI,Inc.

205 Anerson Ave. Fairview, New Jersey United States of America
  • Phone: 201-945-0018;201-945-0851
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

EPI,Inc. Environmental, Environmental Safety International threatening, bullying Fairview, New Jersey

I ordered EPI's product for improving septic tank function and for eliminating drain odor. I did not see any improvement with the use of their product after 3 weeks. I decided their $120 charge was not a cost I needed to incur so I returned the remaining product

I received a call saying since I hadn't returned it in 30 days, returning it was not an option, no matter how dissatisfied I was. The caller was jovial until I said I would not pay the invoice and then he became irate, bullying, and threatening.

Then I checked internet sites and discovered my experience was common with this company. Many found the product ineffective or even created worse odors. None of them were treated kindly either and believed they had been scammed. The company uses an unlisted phone number(can't get from cller ID), no web address or email address on their billing, multiple addresses, and a third party for 'reorders' making it impossible to contact them. I am reporting them to my local sheriff to alert senior citizens to beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPIInc/Fairview-New-Jersey-07022/EPIInc-Environmental-Environmental-Safety-International-threatening-bullying-Fairview-967199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPI,Inc.