Complaint Review: EPIQ Energy powered by Diversegy

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Joby — Denver Colorado
EPIQ Energy powered by Diversegy
2820 Shumard Oak Dr. Braselton, Georgia USA

EPIQ Energy powered by Diversegy CJ Peterson and Jon Gillardi EPIQ Energy founders CJ Peterson and Jon Gillardi are scam artist scum bags. Braselton Dallas Georgia Texas

*General Comment: Epiq Energy's by Diversegy

*Author of original report: Additions to the report.

CJ Peterson and Jon Gillardi, founders of EIPQ Energy should NOT be trusted.

They ripped me off for $20,000 USD.

Jon and CJ love money. Its their God. They are willing to lie, cheat and steal for it. They are willing to stab their friends in the back for it. These kinds of people will never be straight with you and will only be friends with you if they can get something out of you.

The History:

They knew that I was building an energy mlm and offered to source customers for me.

They insisted I pay them up front for the customers.

They said they would deliver the customers to me within 3 months time.

I agreed and paid them to provide me 415 energy customers at $85 each.

They took my money but did not deliver on their promise.

In 3 months time, they only gave me around 200 customers.

I asked them to give me $20,000 back since they told me on the phone that they had no interntion of fullfilling my order. [continued below]....

.....

They instead kept my money, unfriended me from Facebook, refused to answer my calls, texts and emails and have been over all general douche bags.

I even tried several times going to mutual friends to see if they could talk Jon and CJ into doing what is right... to no avail...

These guys pretend they have money and talk a good talk, especially Jon. He and CJ pretended that my wife and I were their friends. We did a couple trips together, we broke bread together, we even flew to Atlanta to help Jon and his girl Gina move into their new house at:

2820 Shumard Oak Dr.
Braselton GA 30517

To be treated this way is a slap in the face.

Whats the saying? "No good deed goes unpunished"?

They now want people to follow them into their deals so they can make money off of them. The most recent deal is Epiq Energy. I would stay clear of this company and any other company that has founders like this who have no character.

Im in the process of sueing them now and will update this page when I get a judgement against them.

AGAIN, Do not do business with CJ Peterson and Jon Gillardi no matter what deal they are in. If you do, and they rip you off, dont say you werent warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPIQ-Energy-powered-by-Diversegy/Braselton-Georgia-30517/EPIQ-Energy-powered-by-Diversegy-CJ-Peterson-and-Jon-Gillardi-EPIQ-Energy-founders-CJ-Pet-1047613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPIQ Energy powered by Diversegy

#1 General Comment

Epiq Energy's by Diversegy

AUTHOR: MLM Watch Dog - ()

CJ Peterson and Jon Gillardi, founders of EpiQ Energy should NOT be trusted. "

Are CJ Peterson and Jon Gillardi really the founding field agents with Epic Energy?

Are they the Top Field Agents?

These men were the Founding Reps for Independence Energy too!!

Jon Gillardi's Background

Jon Gillardi's Experience

Founding Distributor & Advisory Council Member at EPIQ Energy Powered by Diversegy

February 2013

National Chairman & eTab Advisory Board Member at Independence Energy Alliance an NRG Company

November 2011 - December 1999

This is what happend to Independence Energy!!

"Breaking Energy News: NRG Energy pulls plug on Independence Energy Alliance."

(This information comes from www.EnergyChoiceMatters.com )

Were you part of this Independence team? Does anyone know why NRG pulled the plug? Were there laws broken? Did other people loose money like you?

What happened to all of the Independence field agents?

And by the way - why does the bulk of the Epiq Energy $397 entry fee go the Top Field Agents?

Can you explain that to me?

Does that money go to CJ Peterson and Jon Gillardi for building a team?

Thanks for sharing the truth. I learned about Epiq Energy. Could not join?

Where does the $397 go again??

Additions to the report.

AUTHOR: Mannaman - ()

After submitting this report I was contacted by the owner of Epiq Energy Alex R.

He clarified to me through emails and voice messages that John and CJ are not Co-Founders (on paper) of Epiq Energy like they were telling everyone. They are infact the top distributors of Epiq. So, there is another lie that is not cleared up.

My apologies to Epiq Energy for saying in the rip off report headline that John Gillardi and CJ Peterson were founders of Epiq Energy.

I was ripped off in Jan 2013

Its now the end of May and I has still not recieved any communications from Jon or CJ. That should tell you something about these guys. Again. Do not work with Jon Gillardi or CJ Peterson no matter what deal they try to sucker you into. They have proven by their actions that they are not walking with integrity.