Complaint Review: EPN, Attorney Kevin G. Richards

746 East 1910 South Ste 5 Provo, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 801-437-4995
  • Web:
  • Category:

EPN, Attorney Kevin G. Richards Scam artists. Tell you that you owe money then when you call the companies that you supposedly owe money to, they tell you they haven't heard of EPN. Provo, Utah

I have had 2 telephone conversations with this company.  I believe them to be freuds.  They are telling me that I owe over $2,000 in bad checks from 2007.  Obviously there is no way this is true.  One person that they said I owed money to just happens to be a doctor that I see ever 3 months for the past 4 years.  When I inquired about this aleged debt her office told me that they don't use any place called EPN to collect their debt.  That they go through express recovery.

When I spoke with EPN again I asked them to send me a copy of everything that I owed and they refused.  They told me that they were going to put in their notes that I refuse to work with them.  When I tried to correct her on me "not" working with them, the lady proceeded to speak very forcefully and over the top of me and then hung up on me.

When I called back I spoke with an differant lady and she was the same way, so I then asked to speak with her boss, she told me she was the boss.  I then asked who the lawyer was that she was working under and that is when she gave me the name of Kevin Richards.  I told her that I was going to call to speak to him and she laughed and told me good luck then hung up the phone.

This company has ALL the red flags of a frued.  If they call you, make sure you get documentation proving that you owe the debt.  Otherwise you will most certainly be scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPN-Attorney-Kevin-G-Richards/Provo-Utah-84606/EPN-Attorney-Kevin-G-Richards-Scam-artists-Tell-you-that-you-owe-money-then-when-you-573947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPN, Attorney Kevin G. Richards