Complaint Review: EPOCH.COM*DIRECTDIST

• Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Colville Washington
EPOCH.COM*DIRECTDIST
Internet U.S.A.

EPOCH.COM*DIRECTDIST They have taken over 700$ from my acount I have made repeated attempts to find out why but they just tell me to talk with who I orderd the service from Internet

After seeing the billing on my bank statement I made multiple attempts to find out how they got my card number and who gave it to them so they could charge me there only response was "call the company you orderd the service from " which is impossable becuase I have never orderd any service "online" I tried multiple times to get the information from my bank (Bank of America) to no avail the only other choice I have is to close my account which I have had for over 15 years! anyone with information that could lead me to resolving this issue please contact me.

Eric
Colville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPOCHCOMDIRECTDIST/internet/EPOCHCOMDIRECTDIST-They-have-taken-over-700-from-my-acount-I-have-made-repeated-attempt-394702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPOCH.COM*DIRECTDIST