Complaint Review: EPS Electronic Payment Systems

• Updated: Tue, December 14, 2010

• Reported By: body Media — Denver Colorado United States of America
EPS Electronic Payment Systems
6472 S. Quebec Street Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

EPS Electronic Payment Systems Charged multiple fees with no notice even after i had cancelled my account Greenwood Village, Colorado

I was approached at my place of business by a representative of EPS, he promised that I would have no contract or no surprise fees. I was to only pay my monthly fee and an agreed percentage of my monthly cc sales. When my machine broke down I had to get another one and the only way could get another was to purchase a protection plan for my new machine.. What I didn't know was that purchasing that protection plan was also signing a contract that automatically renewed every year.

I had canceled my account 3 months before the year was over and continued to pay for services till the end of the year assuming I had to make good on the contract, even tho I had been suckered into it. But the new year began and I continued to be billed. Customer service said that I didnt cancel my contract within enough time so it automatically started again for another year. As if that wasn't bad enough, I have been billed $79, $85, and other multiple fees for really random "processing fees" through out the entire year. I havn't processed one single payment in an entire year! Their customer service is horrible and very rude, saying things like: "Maybe Id refund some of these fees, but your canceling anyway" or "You should have know we were gona do this before you signed up"...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2010 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPS-Electronic-Payment-Systems/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/EPS-Electronic-Payment-Systems-Charged-multiple-fees-with-no-notice-even-after-i-had-can-671625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPS Electronic Payment Systems