Complaint Review: EPS - Electronic Payment

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: epswhistleblower — Mesquite Nevada United States of America
EPS - Electronic Payment
Englewood, Colorado United States of America

EPS - Electronic Payment EPS90, FlexPay LLC, Lies, Drugs and Theft Englewood, Colorado

STOP EPS, JOHN DORSEY, TO McCANN, JESSE GIRON & LANE DORSEY NOW!!!

The entire company is infested with liars, thieves and in some cases drug users, suppliers and dealers. This entire culture is cultivated from the top down.  I personally witnessed Jesse Giron buying gummie candy injected with speed from a fellow EPS employee Shawn LeDoux.  I personally witnessed former employee Shawn Ledoux soliciting another EPS employee the same speed injected gummie candy.  It wasn't hard to notice Jesse Giron handed Shanwn Ledoux the money and Shawn gave Jesse the drugs right in Jesse Giron's work space and Shawn Ledoux stood right behind my personal desk and chair and offered the other EPS associate the drugs.

I immediately made a formal complaint to management and not a single thing was done in fact I was told to mind my own business!! Once I had asked Lane Dorsey  to stay a half-hour late to assist with a video project, he said no.  When I asked why he said and I quote "I am at a critical stage for my pot plants and need to get home"  I must have had a puzzled look on my face because Lane Dorsey felt the need to further explain and I quote "oh its okay everyone knows I grow pot and sell, even my Dad (John Dorsey) buys from me)  WOW!!

What does it say when the Founder and President of a Credit Card Processing Company fosters and empowers an environment of drugs, drug dealing and drug supplys in the workforce not to mention EPS has control of very sensitive personal and business information such as social security numbers, drivers license numbers, bank accounts, routing numbers cvv codes birthdate and such.  The question must be asked how does EPS continue to get away with it.  the answer is simple.  The LIE and INTIMIDATE believing no one single individual can bring them down.

I must admit it is a daunting task to tell the truth and to deliver it, distribute it and recruit others who have been hurt by EPS et al.... to help but I won't give up.  EPS et al....has already stolen thousands of dollars from me and I am sure by the time this is all over with that amount will increase to the 6 figures, however this isn't just about me.  I know for a fact there are thousands of merchants and hundreds of former agents who have been 100% victimized just like me.  I encourage all of you to post your stories here including but not limited to creating an email just for this fight and allow me to contact you.  I am not asking for any money from any of you rather I just need your story.  I am asking you to help me stand you to lies, corruption, drugs, intimidation and the like.  HELP ME STOP EPS NOW

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPS-Electronic-Payment/Englewood-Colorado-/EPS-Electronic-Payment-EPS90-FlexPay-LLC-Lies-Drugs-and-Theft-Englewood-Colorado-910141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPS - Electronic Payment