Complaint Review: EPS Electronic Payment

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2004

• Reported By:Fairway Kansas
EPS Electronic Payment
6472 S Quebeck St Greenwood Village, Colorado U.S.A.

EPS Electronic Payment ripoff Greenwood Village Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Presto, We'll just send it back. I can just see their faces.

We leased a credit card machine from EPS. The contract we had was from EPS. We no longer accepted credit cards, so we retured the credit card machine to EPS, (the address on the statements we recieved in the mail) in MAY 2004, along with a notarized letter stating this fact. In August, we noticed that we were still paying lease fees. I called them and they said we mailed it to the wrong place. That we did NOT lease our machine from them. Why did it take them so long to notice this???? They told me that they FIX machines, that we were not to return them to them.

So I called the place they told me we 'leased' from.... NOT anywhere on our paperwork.. and they said we signed a contract for 4 years. We did not sign a contract with CIT/Lease Financial.

Shelly
Fairway, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPS-Electronic-Payment/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/EPS-Electronic-Payment-ripoff-Greenwood-Village-Colorado-114688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPS Electronic Payment

Presto, We'll just send it back. I can just see their faces.

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Oh if it were only so simple. We leased a credit card machine from EPS. We no longer take credit cards. We don't need the machine. We'll just send it back. I can just see their faces. I guess it took them that long to figure out what to do with it. They probably never had anybody send one back like that before. Good luck.