Complaint Review: EPenzio - Bring It Home Incorporated

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2003

• Reported By:Eureka California
EPenzio - Bring It Home Incorporated
2755 East Cottonwood Parkway, 4th Floor, Salt Lake City, Utah 84121. Bring It Home, Inc. 3267 East 3300 South #210, Salt Lake City, Utah 84109 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

EPenzio - Bring It Home ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

In June of 2001 I attended a conference held by Bring It Home, Inc. It was about building and selling websites for and to other people. They said even little old ladies who had no computer experience at all could do this, and you didn't have to be a salesperson.

Also, a merchant account was to be purchased through ePenzio, and you could sell merchant accounts to other people too. They gave you three days to cancel and get all money back. I was working on building my website which was not going very smoothly, to say the least, it seemed I spent most of my time getting tech support, then the things they told me to do wouldn't work. I actually called within the three days to cancel, but was talked out of it, I should have seen the red flag.

When I finally got my website built and on the net, they disabled it! The phone number that I was to call to find out why it was disabled was nothing but a recording. Well, by this time I was so disgusted, that I cancelled my account, of course not getting my money back because it was after the three days. So then I try to cancel my merchant account with ePenzio, they told me that wouldn't be possible because I signed a contract, I told them I understood that but I didn't know that my website would be disabled as soon as I got the darn thing up and running, and that I wasn't planning on getting scammed by Bring It Home.

They told me the only way I could get rid of my merchant account, was to sell it to someone else. It has been a year and a half and no luck selling it. So I have been paying $89.95 a month for a merchant account I don't even use! I recently got in touch with the financial institution that automatically takes the money out of my checking account(Monterey Financial Services) and asked them to stop. They said no problem but I would still be responsible for the balance, and that I needed to straighten things out with ePenzio.

Well there is no way I can pay that money anymore and I guess I'll have collection agencies after me now. Every phone number for ePenzio that I have is either no longer in service or disconnected, hmmm....how convenient for them. Just this morning I was given a number by an employee of Monterey financial, he said he gave it out last week and no one has called to tell him it wasn't in service, well guess what? When I called the number, I heard the familiar tone when a number is no longer in service.

Eureka, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPenzio-Bring-It-Home-Incorporated/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121-84109/EPenzio-Bring-It-Home-ripoff-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-76124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPenzio - Bring It Home Incorporated