Complaint Review: EPenzio - Bring It Home - Monterey Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2005

• Reported By:Fremont California
EPenzio - Bring It Home - Monterey Financial Services
Monterey: 4095 Avenida De La Plata Oceanside,, California U.S.A.

EPenzio - Bring It Home - Monterey Financial Services ripoff Oceanside, California

ripoff: I paid $100. and never got anything. Then, following their instructions, I cancelled. 14 months later, Monterey Financial started harrassing me claiming that I owed $3600. They also filed a bad report against my credit report. When I have asked them what I would get if I paid the amount - they never answer.

Lyford
Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2005 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPenzio-Bring-It-Home-Monterey-Financial-Services/Oceanside-California-92056/EPenzio-Bring-It-Home-Monterey-Financial-Services-ripoff-Oceanside-California-150443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPenzio - Bring It Home - Monterey Financial Services