Complaint Review: EPenzio

• Submitted: Fri, July 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 11, 2008

• Reported By:East Saint Louis Illinois
EPenzio
2795 E. Cottonwood Parkway Ste. 120 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

EPenzio I didnt pay them now they have sold my account to a colletion co. and they want me to pay them $2,676. Salt Lake City Utah

I went to a seminar in St.Louis, Mo.back in 2000. I was suppose to be able to set up a web site and except credit cards. I could not get the website going and I never used their service.

Now they have sold my account to a collectoin agency called Duvera and they want me to pay them $ 2,676. When I found this website I confronted the collector about what I found and he hung up on me. I didnt pay Epenzio any money but the collecyion agency is reporting to the credit bureau and stopping me from buying my house.If there is anyone who can help me please let me know.

Natasha029
East Saint Louis, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPenzio/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/EPenzio-I-didnt-pay-them-now-they-have-sold-my-account-to-a-colletion-co-and-they-want-me-350172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPenzio