Complaint Review: EQUIFAX 3-IN-1 SERICES

• Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
EQUIFAX 3-IN-1 SERICES
http://www.equifax.com/home/ Internet U.S.A.

EQUIFAX 3-IN-1 SERICES Equifax withdrew from my credit card w/o authorization, will not return money (twice!!!) Internet

*Consumer Comment: They done me the same way

i once had this 3-1 "monitoring" (as useless as anything), i cancelled it because of its lack of desired serivices. i noticed later that my records with them had been "locked", which forced me to buy the service one more time to unlock my records, the same day I called them and they told me:
" do not worry, your records have been unlocked, we will cancel your account, and return your 14.xx dollars back to your credit card".
a month went by and i noticed that they had withdrawn yet one more time out of my Citi, i was enraged by then and they re-assured me this time they would return my 29.xx dollars the next day. one week went by and no returns from them.....i called them one more time they told they "escalate" to their billing and they return my money.....I am still waiting for my return, they simply lied and lied just like that

i would not recommend this rip-off service to anyone.

maynor
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EQUIFAX-3-IN-1-SERICES/internet/EQUIFAX-3-IN-1-SERICES-Equifax-withdrew-from-my-credit-card-wo-authorization-will-not-re-445099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EQUIFAX 3-IN-1 SERICES

They done me the same way

AUTHOR: Lovie2000 - (U.S.A.)

They done the same thing to me, I had cancelled the service with them for lack of being able to access my products.

I just reported my card lost and had it replaced. to stop them from charging me.

But my credit report with equifax is set on security freeze and I have to pay a fee to have it taken off.