Complaint Review: EQUIFAX

• Submitted: Sun, March 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 01, 2009

• Reported By:BRISTOL Virginia
PO BOX 105069 ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

equifax keeps splitting my credit file lowering my official fico score from 750 to 601, they are only displaying or making available the second report,which has only 2 accounts listed and the two accounts are not mine never had an account with the 2 companies, they are both charge offs, also they keep changing my address from my actual address in virginia to an address in florida which i never lived or been to florida.

I have called equifax several times and they supposedly fixed the problem but they keep splitting my file again, and this is a never ending problem they keep doing this over and over again,i get denied credit when they do this, and i am afraid my credit card accounts will get closed when my creditors review my credit reports because all they will see is the false information and fico score as per the second file they created which is all i can view when it splits.equifax should be renamed equisucks, they are doing this to lower my credit score for profit to cause denials.

BRISTOL, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2009 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EQUIFAX/ATLANTA-Georgia-30348/EQUIFAX-SPLIT-FILE-DISHONEST-REPORTING-ATLANTA-Georgia-429671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EQUIFAX