Complaint Review: EQUIFAX

• Updated: Mon, August 31, 2009

• Reported By: Business — USA
equifax.com Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

EQUIFAX Incompetent, Lazy, Uncooperative, Rude, Unprofessional Atlanta Georgia

Equifax is the worst reporting agency in the world.  I read other reports of what they have done to other people and I can relate to everything they have written in their letter of concerns.  I have had to dispute 5 times information on my credit report, and had to fax in information (Personal) that they were asking for and still they have not taken care of the problem.

When you call them, you will always get representatives that do not speak good English and you can bearly understand them.  I asked for a supervisor and it I was on hold for 25 minutes and then had to hang up and call back, and then it took them another 10 minutes before I could get the supervisor.  When I did I asked them what information was updated on my credit report and I was told nothing that everything was in the investigation mode, however I am look at a letter that they sent me stating what was updated.  When you send them information they don't fix your report therefore you

are constantly updating information and it is putting your further and further behind and your not getting anywhere, and your score is constantly dropping.

I asked for my score they tell me I have to pay for it, although I have a credit monitoring systems for all three credit reporting agencies.  I don't know why these people are still in business.  When I asked who was in charge so that I could explained my problem to them naturally I was told they don't take phone calls at all, nor could they provide me with a executive office telephone number.  I was told that someone by the name of Rick Smith was the CEO.  If he allowing people on his staff to treat people like the way they are being treated, the government needs to shut him down.

I had to report them to the BBB

Disgusted with Equifax

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EQUIFAX/Atlanta-Georgia-/EQUIFAX-Incompetent-Lazy-Uncooperative-Rude-Unprofessional-Atlanta-Georgia-487728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EQUIFAX