Complaint Review: EQUIFAX

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Riverside California
EQUIFAX
P.o. Box 740241 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123, EQUIFAX, PM Identity, CIC Credit Monitoring EQUIFAX TOTALY SCREWED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT! $790.00 to DATE Atlanta Georgia

DEAR POSSIBLE CONSUMER- Nothing is FREE not even your own CREDIT REPORT

Basically I went online to Equifax on 8/8/07 (suppossedly one of the 3 major credit reporting agencies, So I thought it was safe) and ordered a 3 n 1 credit report for myself and my wife. To make a long story short instead of this being a secure connection our information and credit card number was passed around to Privacy Matters 123, PM Identity, CIC Credit Monitoring.

Basicaly these companys have all set up unauthorized automatic deductions that my bank will not reverse or stop or even alow me to close the account, or to freeze the account or otherwise fix these fraudulant transactions or prevent future charges. I have basically done everything in my power except file a Police Report or a formal law suit to get this mess totaly corrected. We are currently waiting on the responce's from the billing departments of these so called companies. BEWARE

I am in the car industry and I really thought that equifax was a secure company who I was paying to monitor my credit not sell it to the highest bidder. Please inform me if anyone else has issues like mine. These unauthorized deductions add to a total of $790.00. Not to mention the NSF Fees that were accessed to my checking account because of these fraudulant activities.

Thanks for listening..FREE CREDIT REPORT-BEWARE

Tonysprieto
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EQUIFAX/Atlanta-Georgia-30374/Privacy-Matters-123-EQUIFAX-PM-Identity-CIC-Credit-Monitoring-EQUIFAX-TOTALY-SCREWED-MY-303193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EQUIFAX