Complaint Review: ER Lane & Associates

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: Violated — Dallas Texas
ER Lane & Associates
1910 Pacific Ave. Suite 5010 Dallas, Texas USA

ER Lane & Associates Mr. Eddie Robert Lane III Do NOT HIRE! HE Will not show up at court. Dallas Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: same exact experience

Hired him for a ticket. He did not show up for my court date. Warrant was issued and I was not informed by him but by a letter I received from the police. I called him and he said he would take care of it and bail me out if I was arrested. The police came to my house to arrest me the next day and I called him. he did not answer the phone he did not call me back. I had to pay the bond my self to avoid arrest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ER-Lane-Associates/Dallas-Texas-75201/ER-Lane-Associates-Mr-Eddie-Robert-Lane-III-Do-NOT-HIRE-HE-Will-not-show-up-at-court-1139307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ER Lane & Associates

#1 Consumer Suggestion

same exact experience

AUTHOR: Swany798001 - ()

Had the same problem with this clown last year, after ripping me off I decided I want going to let him get away with this again. Sorry it happened to you also. After my experience with him I contacted the Texas Bar Association and made a official compliant with them, according the the call I received today from the TBA he is still under review. I suggest if you want to stop this thief best way is to contact the TBA yourself and maybe add your own experience to the case. This man seems to have a history of irresponsible behavior. Good luck, if you want more info feel free to contact me