Complaint Review: ER Management/Everycontractor.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 10, 2008

• Reported By:West Allis Wisconsin
ER Management/Everycontractor.com
everycontractor.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

ER Management/Everycontractor.com Scam. Failure to produce promised results Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: September 2008 UPDATE

*Author of original report: On Track?

*UPDATE Employee: Signed letter from the customer........

In March of this year, I sent ER Mamnagement/everycontractor.com three thousand dollars, with a contract to return forty five thousand dollars of qualified WORK, not LEADS, to my company.

It is now August 20th, 2007, and I have recieved ONE UNQUALIFIED LEAD, for a job that totaled all of 206.00 to complete. When this LEAD called in, everycontractor.com DID NOT EVEN NOTIFY ME THAT I HAD A LEAD -- I discovered the lead quite by accident, as I was updating my profile for the 10th or 12th time.

I use a different lead provider for leads, and when someone is intereste din a bid from that company, my cell phone and office phone ring simultaneously, and I receive an e-mail immediately. Everycontractor.com wasn't able to do any of those 3 things, let alone ALL of them.

I have been given 100% run around answers to questions when I speak to them, peolle are constantly changing jobs/titles/etc. inside the organization, ( a TYPICAL HALLMARK OF A SCAM OPERATION), I beg, plead and URGE anyone thinking about signing up with these shysters to NOT DO IT. Whether it is their qualified lead generator program or their "Preferred Contractor Program" (which I'm in0 STAY AWAY!

I was also told that once I signed up as the Preferred Contractor in an area, I would be the only vendor that they wiould use in my area. Then, about 3 months into the "program" (scam), i received a cold call sales call FROM EVERYCONTRACTOR.COM ASKING ME TO JOIN!!

Please folks, stay away. I know the contract I signed says they have 1 year, and if they don't come through, I get a refund -- I suspect that's going to be lik e squeezing blood from a stone, or they will reduce the refund because of administrative fees, etc. It's a bad pony -- don't ride it.

Jeff
West Allis, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ER-ManagementEverycontractorcom/Las-Vegas-Nevada/ER-ManagementEverycontractorcom-Scam-Failure-to-produce-promised-results-Las-Vegas-Neva-268809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ER Management/Everycontractor.com

September 2008 UPDATE

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

Well, we're well into September 2008 now. My profile is updated often, I make it a point to log on to everycontractor.com daily to ensure that I haven't received any more phantom leads, and still nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

After providing ER Management with my cell phone records for June 2007, to show that I never received the ONE lead they sent, it was very suspiciously and conveniently pointed out to me that I had never actually added my cell phone as a contact method when I first joined. As you cannot prove a negative, I was at their mercy, with my 3000.00 still in play.

Expanded marketing hasn't helped (if there is any), and here I sit, investing 3 grand in a scam that guaranteed a 15 times r\ROI, and landing one 206.00 gig for my investment.

BBB contact hasn't helped, as by the letter of their T & C, I supposedly did violate them by not picking up that lead within 24 hours. Funny thing, though - I never received an email or a call to my land line over that lead. But I'M the one at fault.

Just stay away, please, for the good of your company, and for hopeful demise of this collective group of rip-off artists.

On Track?

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

I signed the letter extending service at no charge because I felt backed into a corner, and was told the only way I could possibly recoup my investment was to extend for a year.

If by "on track" you mean STILL not sending any jobs, leads, etc., then yeah - you're right on track. To date, june 10, 2008, NO LEADS, NO JOBS, NOTHING.

I still urge everyone to stay far, far away from this service.

i was told point blank by an every contractor employee that they do not receive many inquiries into the types of services I provide. That's NOT what I was told when I was sold this program.

One hand (customer service) knows not what the other hand (sales) is doing.

Please, for the good of your company & sanity, stay away from ER Management, Every Contractor, and everycontractor.com

Signed letter from the customer........

AUTHOR: Director Of Customer Compliance - (U.S.A.)

Since the posting of this complaint by Mr. **** we have rectified the situation and he has signed a Letter Of Acceptance agreeing to a year extention of his service free of charge so that we may assist him in realizing the value of his service. There are terms and conditions that must be followed and are crucial in the programs success which were neglected but we are on the right track to date.