Complaint Review: ERAI - Electrnic Resellers Association International

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 30, 2011

• Reported By:Miami Florida
ERAI - Electrnic Resellers Association International
3899 Mannix Drive, Suite 421 Naples, Florida U.S.A.

ERAI - Electrnic Resellers Association International --> FRAUDs Terry Livey and Kristal Snider Ripoff Naples Florida

*Consumer Comment: KRISTAL SNIDER, MARK SNIDER , TERRY LIVELY SELLING TERROR IN USA AND REST OF WORLD

*Consumer Comment: ERAI REALLY SUCKS

A customer tried to rip us off by filing a false claim, we issued them RMA and discovered their fraud but still relaced their parts, they try to repeat the same by filing the second RMA but we told them what they were doing, and requested the rejection report from them, but the customer threat to report to ERAI and failed to provide any rejection report and I said I have issued same day refunds for over $100K transactions with genuine claims but we will not entertain any false claim, infact we wanted our epxense for installing the New backlights and cables due to incorrect RMA report back, I explained if she took the risk to sell like this by misrepresenting to her OEM, she should bare consequences not us, but She had some friend in ERAI, an biased Manager (Miss Terry Lively) who threat to report with no genuine claim but had No answer for our genuine questions and she reported the victims (we guys) as the bad guys by misrepresenting the report, in return I refused to work with such biased organization ERAI, this happenned in april 2007 and I report that manager to the ERAI's President, Miss Kristal Snider but she spwed even worst impression, she crossed all lines to defend Terry and all we requested what was a Rejection report fro mcustomer but she took it so personally when I doubted on her manager Terry Lively that she put everything back and took the fight personally and reported us as bad guys again and never provided or answered even a single of our question, we cleared all their questions to proove our innocense but to support their customer wrongly, they crossed all the limits : we experienced every bad hing at its extreme from ERAI, upon such behavior form ERAI when i threat Krista to report ere she attacked back even worst and I replied in the last with this paragraph stating what i experienced through ERAI :

"Krystal, you asked me I threat you if there is a company (ERAI) that claims to be a median, but fails to resolve if not all then most of the cases (as you told me), turns small issues into Big problems, its agents dont have time to do the BASIC COMMUNICATION, reports companies on incomplete assessments as agents have to go on vacation (Terry had to go on vaction so broadcasted us without completing the investigation) , make false statements, claims to receive documental evidence and that turns out to be false, (Terry said she received the proof that parts are faulty but never provided the rejection report) take side of one party and shows biased behavior, put forward continuous threats(threats to broadcast us as bad guys) , its agents have attitude problems, makes the decision in mind before hearing the second party (to support that, the first call from ERAI Rep. Ms. Sandy clearly displayed that she already had the conclusion in mind), moreover that company favors its staff instead of The RGIHT, to summarize : That company causes more harm to the industry than good, then what action can you expect from me ? I am not a small part of this electronic industry, if someone like me after discovering big flaw like this, ignores it then do you think its right for me to do so ? if I take a legal action and request a hold on that company (ERAI) until those factors are covered, do you think I am doing something wrong and there can't be anything good yield by saying that ? I am sorry but I disagree, I feel by doing so I will be helping the industry, I had been in this industry for almost 7 years and their had been hardly any genuine complaint against us, this one was not genuine and I am confident about that, but on the other hand, I am sure we could find hundreds if not thousands that might support our point of view against ERAI. The only reason why I wasn't taking any action till now was because I had a feeling that this might had been a one bad experience because of Miss Sandy & Terry only but now I have dealed with a small representative Miss Susan, a manager Miss Terry and finally the President Miss Krystal to clear the misunderstanding arising but instead of clarification, it continued to go the other way, believe me I though a President of a company is the right man at right seat to handle all issues, but just to cover Terry you crossed all the lines ?" For me loosing ONE customer is not that big issue than doing the right thing, it didn't started from Terry's reply that my replies were too long, ERAI lost its credibility from its first contact when Sandy called with an aggressive rude tone, then Terry can't assign me a neutral agent and deicded to take the position herself but didnt had time to read my mails, and when we proved our innocence, she changed her point from different claims.

In short, what i felt after my this experience with ERAI, I feel they are the biggest threat to electronic industry.

I want to sue them, if anyone else experienced the same dishonesty and biadness from ERAI which i assume thousands might had experiences, then please contact me so that we can gatehr to stop ERAI and get refunds for the annual fees that many have paid for years in vain.

Ammar
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2007 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ERAI-Electrnic-Resellers-Association-International/Naples-Florida-34114/ERAI-Electrnic-Resellers-Association-International-FRAUDs-Terry-Livey-and-Kristal-Sn-265623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ERAI - Electrnic Resellers Association International

AUTHOR: Count-inv - (USA)

It is a sad story though, a couple Mark Snider and Kristal W.Snider from plymouth, who were basically selling flowers from their Diane's Duxbury home came into this business starting in a dingy room at 19R Main street Plymouth, MI. Later moved to Florida in 2006.This couple is so greedy they left no table unturned whatever gave them money without doing much work. Kristal Snider started with Nurse work, later shifted to over dozen businesses along with her husband,  right from printing fliers, business cards, selling cargo insurances, web designing, and so on. Basically they had no technical background to be in electronic component industry.

Now coming to her venture ERAI, which is basically a membership organisation of brokers across the world, but its main objective was to help  network American brokers and Chinese brokers where chunk of business comes from.  Brokers not having access to many parts in open market often resorted to Chinese made fake/counterfeit and pirated parts including military and aviation grade parts.  This networking helped her bring millions of dollars in membership. She and her husband also carried out multi million escrow processes between Chinese flea market suppliers and American buyers, knowing that 99% parts sold in open chinesemarket are pirated and hence counterfeits. She kept on networking counterfeits to boost her revenue, while to attract more and more international members other than china, she harped on her love for anti-counterfeiting theory. She developed few ways to improvise counterfeits which is been taught to Chinese suppliers so that the components do not get intercepted by layman or even border officials.  Thanks to Kristal snider who has made America a biggest buyer of pirated electronic components. America consumes over 75% of pirated components made in China, which no other industrially developed countries like Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan or India would buy.

It is often the greed of fat margin of Americans brokers and their lavish lifestyle , encouraged Chinese to produce more and more counterfeits.  Networking power, improvising visual aspects and escrow services by ERAI helped this trade rocket to its peak level.   No wonder there are big brokers who openly bought and./or sold tonnes of counterfeits:

Few big names are:
MVP MICRO,
TYTRONIX, ( EPIC INTERNAIONAL)
COREL IBERICA
VISIONTECH ( SHANNON WREN),
OXYGEN ELECTRONICS,
BIGAPPLE, FORESIGHT,
 FOUNDATION TECHNOLOGIES
HYPER IC FLORIDA ( CHIP ROUX - CLOSE ASSOCIATE OF SNIDER FAMILY)
 and many more.
part from these ,there were nearly 500 known flea market vendors in China, joined ERAI network changed their names after selling counterfeits, came back with different names. ERAI happily entertained them , as long as they got their kickbacks in the form of membership and escrow fees. She conducted many booze parties for brokers to market her membership network.

Among these many of these companies even used ISO and ANAB certifications besides using networking power of IDEA and ERAI.

No wonder today most American military organizations like NASA, PENTAGON, BAE and other companies including aviation companies are struggling with insurge of pirated components in their equipments.

Still if someone wants to trust Kristal Snider, Mark A. snider and her close associate Terry M. lively then it is upto you.    We can judge who are those people working behind the screen to link billion dollar piracy network which operates between China and USA. Many American companies in-turn sell those military counterfeits to other countries with their American lables and American advantages along with ERAI, IDEA tags.  Companies like USBID, V&C Technologies, AERI are still churning millions with the sound support of Kristal snider.

Decide for yourself  who is working behind the show besides greedy brokers. This has become epidemic in last 5 to 6 years. Something which could have been at very minor had ERAI not ventured into this illegal trade to pump out money.   Yes there are major B2B sites like EBAY, THE BROKERFORUM, NETCOMPONENTS, HKINVENTORY.COM who provided platform to market pirated products.

(FYI 90% of ERAI members , associates, affiliates are involved in distribution of pirated/counterfeit commercial and military components)

Request to readers : Call Kristal W.snider, Mark Snider on 239-261-6268 or 239-348-3530 and ask them to stop spreading terror in USA and rest of world

ERAI REALLY SUCKS

AUTHOR: CHIP - (Canada)

Ammar, our company is fully with you. We are planing to take up ERAI legally.

Tonnes of evidences of their mal practices in documented format are available along with the videos/jpeg of their chinese members producing couterfeits. Please feel free to contact us anytime.

Let me narrate my recent experience with ERAI. We supplied Factory delivered Samsung parts (SRAM)-1100 pcs to company called " Rose Electronics in FLORIDA" with net 1 terms.
this company found cheaper parts elsewhere and it started threatening us, using their ERAI association to issue an RMA with no genuine claim, we refused to do so as parts were specially purchased for them. ERAI came for arbitration and started making many accussations on our product and company. We had nothing to worry as our parts were factory certified. I requested Kristal snider and Terry lively to visit our Korean distributor as well as Samsung factory to prove our parts are genuine, but she did not agree , though I offered her one way air fare for korea to travel along with me. This shows she had already planned to support their member with bit of stage managed drama.

Our company lost 5000 $ plus because of Rose Electronics and ERAI's shady joint venture.
Let me explain you my opinion, as Rose electronics wanted to buy another 10000 pcs (as per their intial correspondence) and their idea was to steal trade secrets , so they took help of ERAI to willfully dispute the deal. ERAI wanted to know my supplier details, but we did not bother to give them any detail as we knew ERAI has vested interest in Rose electronics , florida .
ERAI and Rose Electronics did their best to threaten , harass and illegally interfere in our business. She even threatened to ruin our business. But we challenged her and we will continue to fight against her injustice. Please note that she is self declared police of our industry. The best part of story is Terry lively , Mark Snider , Kristal Snider hardly know basics of Electronic components or semiconductor.

Please feel free to contact me, as we will fully stand by your cause if it is genuine.

ERAI members are the one in China who are openly able to sell their counterfeits worldwide with the support of Kristal snider & Mark snider, who I presume are husband and wife running couple of other companies with various names. We strongly believe that ERAI is also having their own brokering companies and helping them by stealing data and trade secrets by purposely and willfully disputing the deal of their suppliers.

Join me in sueing ERAI and its associates. We have even reported Kristal snider and Terry Lively for supporting counterfeit traffic from China. There are couple of hundred ERAI members in China who are known counterfeiters. She is helping them to channelise counterfeit traffic across the globe.