Complaint Review: ERC Construction

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: J. Dalrymple — Olathe Kansas
ERC Construction
208 E 18th Ave North Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

ERC Construction Paid them for a job that was never completed North Kansas City, Missouri

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing in regards to poor/unfinshed ERC Construction services.  This past fall, we hired Bryant Holden with ERC Construction in Kansas City to replace the roof on our house, as well as our shed.  He completed most
of the work, but there were still a few things left undone.
We left numerous messages with Bryant without a response.  He was never really prompt with returning calls, but we finally got ahold of him a few days ago.  He indicated that he was no longer with the company due to them owing him and some of his workers $12,000.  He said that they were not being paid for much of the work they were completing and he could no longer afford to stay with ERC.

I tried calling the KC office, but they no longer have their number.
I also contacted the main headquarters without a response.
My husband and I just want the work that we paid for completed.
I am in the process of filing a complaint with the District Attorney's office; I am waiting for the paperwork.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ERC-Construction/North-Kansas-City-Missouri-64116/ERC-Construction-Paid-them-for-a-job-that-was-never-completed-North-Kansas-City-Missour-1040976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ERC Construction