Complaint Review: ERC Construction

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: bluelion — Columbia Missouri United States of America
ERC Construction
208 East 18th Ave. N Kansas city Mo 64116 minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

ERC Construction Ronnie Goertzen corey signed contract to do repairs to home for hail damage take insurance check didn't repair house 10/12/12 minneapolis, Minnesota

we had a hail storm on September 7,2012. on sept. 8th ronnie goertzen came to my house, got on the roof of my house said i had hail damage. he gave me a business card for erc construction. he told me to call when  the insurance adjuster was here. claims adjuster wrote check for damages for me and mortgage company. check was made to myself and erc. ronnie took check mailed to mortgage company along with necessary paperwork. told me to call him when received check from mortgage company. check was made out to myself and erc. tried to speak with ronnie through erc kansas city office, and was told he no longer was employed with them. joe walker came to my home, and took sample of siding. told me to endorse check so he could buy supplies. after endorsement of check tried to call many times, and there was no response. a man named corey with erc called wanting to come and do repairs, and i told him that i wanted my money back so that i could have another company fix the damages. never heard back from him.still not got money back 4500.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ERC-Construction/minneapolis-Minnesota-55432/ERC-Construction-Ronnie-Goertzen-corey-signed-contract-to-do-repairs-to-home-for-hail-dama-1000259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ERC Construction