Complaint Review: ERC

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Darren — Nebraska United States of America
1628 County Road 10 Spring Lake Park, MN Nationwide United States of America

ERC Nate Birkmier and Corey Lohse I am a sub contractor and they wrote me a bad check for 7,000.00 On Dec 28th, 2012......When they finally responded to me, they tell me they are filing bankruptcy and tough s**t. They owe me well more Multiple, Nationwide

They owe me for several jobs, wrote me a bad check for 7,000.00. I know they shutting doors and filing bankruptcy...I want everyone to know that they are doing this, cause I believe that they have done alot of fraudlient bussiness...I am filing lawsuit and leins.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ERC/nationwide/ERC-Nate-Birkmier-and-Corey-Lohse-I-am-a-sub-contractor-and-they-wrote-me-a-bad-check-for-1007937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ERC