Complaint Review: ERIC MADER AND ASSOCIATES

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: daisy — everett Massachusetts
ERIC MADER AND ASSOCIATES
1800 old okeechobee blve suite 103 west palm beach west palm beach, Florida United States of America

ERIC MADER AND ASSOCIATES RACHELLE POLIS I've been associated with Mader and Associates since September of 2012. From day one I was promised that their "law group" would get my house out of foreclosure by getting my loan modified with my len west palm beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: a real circus

I'm a single mother, who bought a two family home, had a great tenant, mortgage was being paid. Then dissaster struck and put me in a bad position. Not even a year into ownership I had to have the chimney pointed, both decks totally replaced and a couple of broken windows also replaced in the basement. That took a lot of my savings. I still hung in there. Then my great tenant.........left. I was holding the mortgage down until...............the main plumbing went. That cost me a small fortune to fix. I still had a daughter to take care of, food to buy, electricity and gas to pay (go figure we like to bathe and cook),house insurance, car insurance and other miscellaneous expenses. Things fell behind then the bottom fell out.

So, here we are. It's September of 2012, I'm in dire need of help, my home is about to be forclosed on. I'm surfing the net when I came upon Mader and Associates. All I saw in the add was 100% guaranteed home loan modification(my prayers have been answered. So I thought).

The first 3 weeks as a client went great. I heard from the "law group" weekly. They were (so they said)speaking with my lender and things looked great. I have been sending them all the necessary documents for review as they come. Yet, no news on when the modification was to take place. I noticed in mid November that the "update" calls had been slowing down and when I did call the office I was put through to at least seven (yes 7) different people that was supposed to be taking care of my case(though nobody knew anything). Now I'm very upset. My lender was calling me to let me know that nobody from Mader and Associates had been in contact with them and that they were going to proceed with the forclosure. I got in touch with MADER and ASSOCIATES and let them have a piece of my mind.
Which has done nothing since I'm still out of almost $5,000 and still facing forclosure. I'm a praying person and my only hope now and forever is GOD.

How can people like this be predators on the innocent. How can people like this take advantage of people already so down in the dumps and sleep at night. How can people like this continue to live high on the hog, when people like me don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Why do we allow people like this to operate a company in high fashion and drag the consumer through the mud.
I as a single mother and sole provider can only depend on the words of the PEOPLE WHO "KNOW", for help. Yet they take my money and leave me homeless. All I've wanted throughout this, is my HOME.......worry free.

TELL ME WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ERIC-MADER-AND-ASSOCIATES/west-palm-beach-Florida-33409/ERIC-MADER-AND-ASSOCIATES-RACHELLE-POLIS-Ive-been-associated-with-Mader-and-Associates-si-1036383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ERIC MADER AND ASSOCIATES

a real circus

AUTHOR: supersecretspy - ()

Very sad for people being hurt by the lies of the company. While they claim to have experience seems they do... in the adult film industry... Rachelle Polis or Lacey Daniels loves fast money so no wonder she has ran away with most of your money. Good Luck

After reading someone else's  comment about her past career and a little googling it was easy to find... Maybe that's why she took her last name off of Facebook..... instead of Rachelle Polis she is under Rachelle Marie... no hiding... there is even a child on her page... hopefully its a niece