Complaint Review: ERICA C MASON - YOGA HEART

• Submitted: Fri, May 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By:CRR Oregon
ERICA C MASON - YOGA HEART
219 NW 6th St Redmond, Oregon U.S.A.

ERICA C MASON - YOGA HEART Beware this instructor seems professional but, is a convicted felon & thief Redmond Oregon

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I AM A CONTRIBUTION TO MY COMMUNITY...ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT THIS HAS TAKEN PLACE...

*General Comment: This Report is a vengeful act by the ex-wife of Erica Masons fiance.

Erica Mason comes across as a professional instructor who offers yoga classes at various locations in the Central Oregon area. She offers private lessons in your home and is also an instructor at Central Oregon Community College. Please be aware that she is a convicted felon, is an abusive person and has a criminal record a mile long.

Erica Mason is the definition of "crazy". She will take all she can get from anyone she comes into contact with. She teaches childrens yoga and should be banned from being in the same room with any child.

Sally
CRR, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ERICA-C-MASON-YOGA-HEART/Redmond-Oregon-97756/ERICA-C-MASON-YOGA-HEART-Beware-this-instructor-seems-professional-but-is-a-convicted-f-450146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ERICA C MASON - YOGA HEART

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: ericamason - (United States of America)

I AM ERICA MASON, OWNER/OPERATOR OF YOGA HEART.  I WOULD FIRST LIKE TO SAY I WILL BE "WHITE-LIGHTING" THE AUTHOR OF THIS REPORT.  I WISH YOU PEACE & CONTENTMENT IN YOUR LIFE.  I WISH YOU ENLIGHTENMENT & KIND HEART.  I WISH YOU THE PEACE, HAPPINESS, & LOVE I AM BLESSED WITH EACH DAY.

I FIND IT VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT THESE SIGHTS EXIST AND GIVE AN OPENING FOR A PERSON TO ATTACK ANOTHER IN THIS WAY.  THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH DARKNESS, EVIL, NEGATIVITY, AND JEALOUSY IN THIS WORLD ALREADY.

I TEACH 20 YOGA CLASSES PER WEEK BECAUSE I BELIEVE SPIRIT PUT ME ON THIS EARTH TO TRANSFORM LIVES THROUGH YOGA.  YOGA HAS TRANSFORMED MY LIFE!

I VOLUNTEER TEACH IN THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS AS WELL AS ONE ON ONE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN.  I HAVE PASSED BACKGROUND CHECKS AND AM IN NO WAY A DANGER TO CHILDREN, ON THE CONTRARY I BELIEVE I CONTRIBUTE TO THE LIVES OF CHILDREN EVERY DAY.  I HELP THEM LEARN WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE APART OF A COMMUNITY.  IN EACH CLASS I TEACH I COACH MY STUDENTS TO LET GO OF JUDGEMENT, EXPECTATION, COMPETITION, AND EGO...I BELIEVE THIS TO BE A TEST OF MY ABILITY TO DO THE SAME.

AUTHOR, (AND I KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

I HOPE SOMEDAY YOU ARE ABLE TO MATURE ENOUGH TO SEE HOW WRONG YOUR ACTIONS WERE HERE...I HOPE SOMEDAY YOU FIND IN YOUR HEART WHAT I HOLD IN MINE.  I TRULY WISH YOU PEACE AND HAPPINESS. AND IN MY FORGIVING YOU, I RELEASE YOU FROM MY THOUGHT!!!

#2 General Comment

This Report is a vengeful act by the ex-wife of Erica Masons fiance.

AUTHOR: gabriellainpdx - (United States of America)

This Report is a childish attempt to ruin the reputation of Erica Mason    Erica is an asset to her profession and acts with the utmost level of integrity.  I have known Erica professionally and personally and she has never harmed any individual monetarily or physically.

The young women who wrote this report is the e-wife of Erica's Fiance, she is jealous, angry and looking to cause personal injury to Erica by attempting to ruin her reputation professionally.

It's unfortunate that anyone can go on this site and make up stories in order to harm another individual in this way.