Complaint Review: EResultsInc.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 14, 2006

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
3400 S. Jones, Suite 5, Nationwide U.S.A.

Traffic Power - Internet Promotions - 1p.com - 1stInternetAdvertising.com - Internetadvertising1.com - 1st Place Internet Advertising - Eresults.com ripoff no refund tried to cancel the same day faxed and emailed cancellation Las Vegas Nevada

This company called me offering web page development, search engine optimization, help with meta tags, titles. etc.

It sounded reasonable, so I agreed. After I hung up with the sales representative, I felt uneasy about it, so I did some research. The company's domain name EResultsInc.com has no physical address. The registrar address is a UPS Store in Austin, Texas. The consulting company they use is ConsultSense.com

I have been unable to resolve this cancellation with a manager by the name of John Hester. I wanted to be a nice guy and handle this professionally and quickly, but to no avail. I discussed this with John for quite a while today. He doesn't understand why I feel uneasy since the domain name has no physical address and neither does ConsultSense.com. I emailed four different domain contacts from the EResultsInc.com website on Friday asking for testemonials. No one has replied.

I will start to generate numerous inquiries within the next week. They have a toll free line with multiple companies sharing it and no one generally answers it. I was given this physical address in Las Vegas:

3400 S. Jones, Suite 5
Las Vegas, NV 89146

I will specifically name John Hester and Julie Gaughan for this complaint.

We can start with this agency:
State of Nevada Department of Business and Industry

This is where I will focus my complaints for now. The management company where the store is located is called American Management. Their phone number is (303) 901-9160.

I have seen other references to this company:

Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EResultsInccom/nationwide/Traffic-Power-Internet-Promotions-1pcom-1stInternetAdvertisingcom-Internetadvert-181203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EResultsInc.com